2. How do we collect your information? We collect information in the following ways: (i) through the information provided directly by each user through the forms that must be filled in the platform of the Site to register for the Service; (ii) through information collected from credit bureaus; (iii) through information sent and / or provided by our users of the Site about emails and contact information of potential users; (iv) through information contained electronically in all users of the Site, including users through "cookies"; (v) other information services. To protect and protect our users against the crime of fraud, we may also gather additional information about our registered users at the offices of a credit institution such as the Panamanian Credit Association (APC) and other consumer information services. Each time a user uses our services, we collect information about their use on the Site, such as information about the products they visit and the orders the user visits on the Sites. If you contact us via phone or email, we will collect the information from the sender and we will also collect additional information that you voluntarily provide us.
3. The use of electronic tools: "cookies". Like many websites on the Internet, this Site uses "cookies". "Cookies" are small strings of data that are placed on the user's hard drive during the exchange of data that occurs when the user's browser points to one of the Sites. Our "cookies" help us collect information about web pages accessed or visited by the user, and collect any information about preferences that are indicated on the Site automatically. We also use "cookies" to make your experience on the Site more personalized and convenient. Additionally, we use the information contained in the "cookies" to solve systemic problems, to administer the website, analyze trends and review demographic information. We may use this information with our service providers and sponsors, in order to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, content and programming. At no time, our "cookies" will extract any data contained in your hard drive. If you are only browsing the Site, a "cookie" identifies your computer, browser and user. If you place an order with us, we use "cookies" that help us store your preferences and store additional information about the session (a "session" is a single visit to the Site).
4. Subcontracted Advertising. We may subcontract to third party advertisers that use "cookies", visit counters and other technologies to provide advertisements when accessing the Site in order to generate statistics and metrics related to the provision of such ads. We can also outsource advertising providers in networks that use "cookies", account counters and other technologies to collect identification information, not personal, about your visits and interactions with the Site and / or other websites, in order to provide advertisements directed through its network of websites (which may or may not include one or more of the Sites). These third parties may also use this information to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their respective publicity audiences, to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and related purposes.
5. The way we store the information we collect. We keep in our database, the information you provide us and the information we collect electronically. We maintain a variety of security measures to protect the user's personal information under our control, misuse, alteration or destruction.
6. How do we use the information we collect? We use the personal information of the users stored in our database with the purpose of providing a better service, communicating with you and to carry out other activities within the scope of our business. We also use information about your activity on the Site, such as your preferences and your choice of products, so that we can contact you for special promotional publications, offers and news related to brands and products that we believe may suit your preferences. . We also use the Non-Personal Identifiable Information, which is the one that does not specify a specific end user. This type of information may include a "URL" of the website you visited before entering the Site, which you visit after entering the Site, the type of "browser" you use, or information about the Internet Protocol (IP), between others. This information will be collected automatically through electronic tools such as "cookies". This is used to improve our service, to make it more sensitive to the preferences of our users, and for other internal purposes. We also make this aggregate information (which does not identify any individual in particular) available to third parties.
7. When and where do we share the information collected? - The information provided by the user is protected and treated at all times with strict confidentiality, however, there are occasions in which we can share your personal information, only and exclusively, with our suppliers that help us offer our services to you, such as providers of electronic mail, transport companies, marketing, among others. Provided information to the third party must be handled with the same level of confidentiality, by virtue of a confidentiality contract signed by means of which it is obliged to protect and maintain the confidentiality of provided information and they are prohibited from using the information supplied for any purpose other than the service for which they have been contracted. We may disclose your personal information when required by law, regulation, administrative order, court order or public authority, to determine your credit status or enable the collection of debts, initiate legal proceedings to recover losses, protect another way our rights and property, as well as for the processing of insurance claims, to avoid damages to himself or others, among others. On occasion, we may extract a list of registered users of Monkey Adventures in order to make it available to third-party companies, whose products or services we believe may be of interest to our registered users. These third select companies are only allowed to send limited emails regarding products or services that the company offers. Our database, which contains the contact information of our users, is made available to a company that handles this process and which ensures that messages are sent to potential users and are not shared with other advertisers. If you prefer that your contact information be extracted from the list of email and postal reception of these advertisers, please contact us at the following email email@example.com and let us know. Finally, if we merge with another company, we or our assets are acquired by another company, the information of your personal identification will be considered as part of the assets transferred or shared with any other company.